The PCC squash facilities are of the best in the country with six well maintained courts, a squash lounge and bar, and a covered stoep with a gas braai facility. Our bar is the only bar at the Club that is open on a Monday.
Please click here to view the suggested ideas of the Modernisation and Upgrade of the Squash Facilities
Some fo the activities that involve Squash:
- Regular, weekly, organised games.
- Arranged challenge matches for a position on the ladder.
- Monthly quick tournaments completed in under 3 hours.
- Socials at least once a week.
- Five star facilities: six courts of which two have glass backs; further, an adjoining modern lounge with a well stocked bar, and, next to that, a lovely covered braai area.
- Professional squash coaching from Kevin Karam, our professional head coach for improvement of one’s game.
- Professional coaching for beginners.
- A squash shop with all the necessary equipment and stringing facilities, open most of the time.
- Opportunities to learn the rules of squash the easy way, and to qualify as a referee.
- Squash enjoyment.